Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb and Perfect lips Liner Review & Swatches

Too Faced is another company I really enjoy
I have never been let down by any product

These are another example of why I love them
  • Contains Vitamins A, C and E, mango butter and other key ingredients
  • Formula provides temporary lip-plumping beauty benefits
  • Moisturizing formula for softer-feeling and smoother-looking lips
  • Color and shine formula delivers a satiny color stain with a hint of shine
  • Provides long-lasting color 

Never Enough Nude & Candy Burst
These have nice packaging and a good amount of product
They do go on smooth but if you have dry lips, I suggest a small amount of balm underneath these as they do dry slightly
Also maybe a gloss on top or balm to keep lips quenched

The Lipliner is amazing.
It is the perfect Nude color and I wore it with both colors
It goes on smooth and rich and stays put for hours

 Here are the colors on my wrist
Never enough Nude and Candy Burst and Perfect Lips Nude Liner

Candy Burst With Nude Liner

Never ENough Nude with Nude Liner


The camera flash is on and the Nude color looks a bit dead, you can see it more in the swatches above

I give this an 8/10
for the dryness

This retails at $21.00

XoXo
Ash
 

0 comments: