Josie Maran Argan Bright & Beautiful 6-pc. Natural Beauty Coll Fair/Light

I have never tried any of the Josie Maran products before, and seen this set on QVC, I was anxious to try it because you hear so many good things about "Argan Oil" since I have dry skin I figured this could be a miracle product for me lol.
Anyways, onto whats inside the big box!


 Starting from the top then moving Left to Right
  • Josie Maran Foundation Brush in 001
  • Argan Oil .5 FL ounces/15 ML
  • Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation 1 fl oz/ 30 ML
  • Argan Brightening Face Balm with brush .30 oz/ 8.4g
  • Coconut Watercolor Cheek Jelly in "Island Pink" .18oz/5.1g
  • Argan Love your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in "Tickled Pink" .12oz
Lets get some Close Up's Shall we?




So lets get started.

I did try this as soon as I opened the box
The Argan oil feels like heaven on your skin when it needs to be quenched
Not too oily, not too watery, just right and my skin literally soaks it up but it leaves a baby soft feeling that makes you keep touching your face

Next I tried the Foundation with the brush.
The brush!!!  So soft, like whispers on your skin during application and it does apply well
The foundation comes out looking like white liquid but after going into your skin, it changes to your shade leaving a bright healthy looking glow
Good coverage as well, I would say a sheer medium coverage with a dewy look

The brightening balm is like a halo pressed into a compact
It is a wonderful highlighter on the skin.
Use this on the high planes or areas that need a bit more coverage
It is very creamy and not heavy
The brush is super soft and works well to apply

The cheek jelly is very sheer, almost no real pigmentation
It applies like a jelly stain but looks like a natural flush on the cheeks, it was so light that when I used the camera for a swatch it would not show.
I have to do a full face to show you what it does
It is beautiful when applied

The Lipstick is also very, very light
More so you get the oil than a color but it leaves your lips feeling lush and hydrated but with a hint of a lip flush color

In all I give this kit a 9/10
only because I thought the colors in the jelly and lipstick would be more bright, but I prefer it this way as you can look Au Natural
Retail Price: 85.00

XoXo
Ash






 

0 comments: