tarte All Eye Need Holiday 5-piece Skinny SmolderEYES


I am an eyeliner fanatic. I see it, I must have it. Especially when I know the brand is good
I enjoy the tarte line tremendously and have been busy buying alot of their products

Such as this
These come with 5 lovely eyeliners and a small eyeliner sharpener which comes in handy
The packaging was super adorable and very festive
I have been using these like mad.
Usually Black on the Top lid and another color on the waterline for a smoldering look!

Lets see some swatches!!


Colors from Left to Right
(I did make a smaller line and smudged to show the effect)

  • Onyx: A very deep shimmering black 
  • Bronze Agate: A lovely golden brown with shimmery copper highlights
  • Smoky Quartz: A Grey smoke that looks like rainclouds
  • Peridot Green: A shimmering green that reminds me of a forest and when blended, very mossy
  • Plum Tanzanite: A shimmering deep plum with golden undertones 


I love these colors and am planning on getting the huge holiday collection to ass to my makeup barrage!

I give these a 10/10
The staying power is amazing and they glide on like a dream with easy blending capability, and they are very pigmented

The Retail Price is $32.98

XoXo
Ash
 
 

0 comments: