Benefit HIGH BEAM Complexion Enchancer Review & Swatch


I have to say I love Benefit products, they never fail me
I use the Watts Up highlighter, FakeUp Concealer and the Rockatuer Blush
Also for all my eyeshadow swatches I use the Stay Don't Stray Primer
To say the least they have great products and this is another that I fell in love with.
This satiny pink highlighter accents your cheekbones and brow bones for a radiant glow.
Use this on the high planes of your face for a pearlescent  look that makes you look like the light hits in all the right spots.

On the left side is the swatch that was not rubbed in so I could show a more thicker variation
*DO NOT USE PRODUCT THIS WAY ON YOUR FACE*
The right side is blended into the skin with a few rubs also with camera flash on so it looks like diamonds on my skin

But boy does it work and illuminates the areas you put it on. Very beautiful in soft lighting.
I recommend this during the evening for a moonlight glow under the stars
 
I give this a 9/10
For the fact that during the day it is a bit too shimmery
 this Retails at $26.00
 
XoXo
Ash 
 

0 comments: