Mally Evercolor Eyeshadow Sticks Review & Swatches

Evercolor Stick in "TWILIGHT" show here


I have never tried any of Mally's products until a few days ago. I purchased them of QVC.com
because I was interested in the "Laura Mercier" Caviar sticks.
And I could not find those in any store near me to try them. 
SO I decided to look for a copycat of those and found some amazing High Quality sticks in these.

I purchased 3 in the below shades

 

 
 From left to right:
Deep Plum: a very dark plum almost a prune color with metallic lighter purple undertones
Plum: a mauve plum with blue and purple undertones
Twilight: a light brown with very bright golden undertones



Here are the sticks when they are smudged



I love the effect they give, they are wonderful for a smoky eye and they blend so easily. These are creamy but with a velvet feeling and just with these swatches I had to use an eye makeup remover to take them off. 
So when it comes to long lasting, these are a go to item

In all, I give these a 10/10
For long lasting highly pigmented color that is smooth and does not crease
These retail at $24.00 USD

I will be reviewing the collection from QVC shortly. I ordered a kit of these bad boys!!

XoXo
Ash
Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax - See more at: http://www.mallybeauty.com/evercolor-shadow-stick#sthash.2gvgcAK3.dpuf

Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax
May Contain: Lecithin, Tocopheryl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid
- See more at: http://www.mallybeauty.com/evercolor-shadow-stick#sthash.2gvgcAK3.dpuf
Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Polyethylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax
May Contain: Lecithin, Tocopheryl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid
- See more at: http://www.mallybeauty.com/evercolor-shadow-stick#sthash.2gvgcAK3.dpuf
 

0 comments: