Chirality Nail Polish Ghosts of Chirality "Scpectre" polish Swatches

So I have been getting into nail polishes lately and decided to try another indie polish besides my usual love for #CarpenoctemCosmetics @CarpenoctemCosmetics

This lovely swatch is from Indie Polish company called "CHIRALITY"
A 3-free polish that is cruelty free as well, and who doesn't love that?
They just came out this month with a collection called 
"GHOSTS OF CHIRALITY"
and being my spooky self I just had to have them (courtesy of my loving mom)
So I got Spectre and Apparition

Spectre is a very beautiful
Lilac Linear Holographic Polish
It is very vibrant and opaque. I achieved this after 1 coat of Spectre and Poshe Fast Drying Basecoat and Barielle Manicure Extender.
Please do not mind the short nails, that will be fixed shortly. I just couldn't wait to try this out and show everyone.
Also Left side is Natural Light/ Right is Sunlight

Hope you enjoy and there is much more to come from this #IndiePolish company



Thanks
Ash
XoXo
 

0 comments: