GlamourDollEyes Halloween Collection 2013

Yea, so I seen a post from Zadidoll about the upcoming halloween collection from GDE a little over a week ago and jumped right on that.  I bought the 2 shadow collections which contains 4 shadows each in the perfectly adorable black bags with gold stars. Great for the theme
Anyways, when I got them in the mail, I fell head over heels and nearly cried over the fact when I went to get more, my fave color was SOLD OUT!  Tardy to the party I guess.
So here are the pictures of them in the bags and the Swatches! 
Enjoy






From left to right
TOP LAYER
  • Arsenic: a Glowing metallic copper
  • Grave Robber: s shimmering black with brown undertones, maybe gold
  • Funeral Parlor: a deep plum shimmery purple
  • Zombie Bride: a deeper green than FrankenGlamour but with golden yellow undertone
BOTTOM LAYER
  • Hearse Ride: a Shimmering midnight black with silver undertones
  • Bella Donna: a lovely teal blue with a brighter blue shimmer
  • Parlor Tricks: a deep Lilac with silver sheen
  • Bone Voyage: a bright silver with white shimmer


 As you can see, these are highly pigmented and perfect for halloween or actually any day for me since I am a spooky little one.
I don't know if any of these are available anylonger. 
Sadly

Hope you enjoyed
Check out the website

XoXo
Ash
Happy Halloween!!!!
mwhahahaha

Penulis : Unknown

Article GlamourDollEyes Halloween Collection 2013 Unknown Tuesday, October 29, 2013. 0 Comment Post GlamourDollEyes Halloween Collection 2013
 

0 comments: