Update HACKED!

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. Since Feb I have had 0 luck logging into my google account. somehow someone had hacked me and enabled a 2 step verification with their phone number. SO google was having issues allowing me back in.  Once I provided enough prrof and went through a lengthy wait. I was finally able to log back in today!!!


I have so many thing to show all of my faithful blog viewers

Tutorials, Swatches, Trends and even some Body Positivity awareness and health related things.  I am eventually going to make a website that links with this blog with a discussion section for topics related to all things beauty.

Please be patient while this is in progress.

I will be doing a few blogs this week!  Keep watch and thanks for understanding


Ash

XoXo

Penulis : Unknown

Article Update HACKED! Unknown Monday, June 16, 2014. 0 Comment Post Update HACKED!
 

0 comments: