Influenster Vow Vox Box Review

@Influenster Was nice enough to send me the #VowVoxBox this past week and I was pleasantly surprised with what was inside.
  • A $30.99 jar of @Olay Regenerist Luminous.  A full sized jar!  
  • A Tide to Go pen
  • An Eco-tools Facial Scrubber
  • Sally Hansen Nailpolish in "Barracuda"
  • And Last but not least, a can of Pure Silk Rasberry Shave Cream

Everything has been put to use.

The Olay is nice, it does make the skin soft with a dewy glow, but it is very thick and tends to roll off the skin.

The Tide to go pen is awesome, it really does work on stains very well.

The Eco Tools Scrubber works amazing with my exfoliater

The Nail Polish is not my cup of tea, I do not wear pastels and was never fond of Sally Hansen

And the shave cream works fairly well, Leaves the skin soft

SO in all, This Box was pretty good.

If you are interested in getting an Invite to Influenster, Please leave a comment with your e-mail and I will send you one!

Thanks

Ah
XoXo



Penulis : Unknown

Article Influenster Vow Vox Box Review Unknown Wednesday, June 18, 2014. 0 Comment Post Influenster Vow Vox Box Review
 

0 comments: