Coastal Scents Neutral Mirage Palette Swatches and Review





So Just yesterday I posted this Palette as one of my Fall Favorites. I figured that you all may want to see some swatches of the actual colors from this palette to possibly see if you want to purchase this item for yourself.
All swatches are over Boscia BB Cream, No Shadow Primer used at all so you could see the true pigment of these shadows.
I really adore this set because it is perfect for any occasion if your a Neutral kind of gal. 
From Pastel Nudes and Vanilla White to Golds and Corals and Peach Perfection, Amidst a set of beautiful Cocoas and Taupe's to Wild Hunter greens and Stormy Grays with Blue Hues of a Bright Sky and Silver Lining.
This palette is sure to suit your day to night needs.

I Purchased this Palette at +Birchbox Birchbox.com

 $39.00 Free Shipping
Birchbox is an online store that sells new high end products and Peoples Favorites.
Birchbox also is a Monthly Subscription Box as well that send you 5 Deluxe Size Samples each month for only $10.00

Here is the Description from Birchbox.com



Mind you, these colors are Matte and Metallic, some are very flesh toned and do not show up well on my skin, and they may be used as a base on lighter skin, or as a highlighter on darker skin. Whatever suits your fancy.





These are the More Camel and Coral Shades with a few Greens





These are the Reddish Brown and Greens, with a few plum and greys.







The Blues and Grey/Silvers and some more Deeper Cocoas





Here are the Cocoas, Golds and Pink hues


As you can see these are pretty darn pigmented with no primer. 
I did use this Palette today for my eyes. And Here is a pic from my instagram, sorry for the poor quality as it was taken on my phone.


I Called this the Moroccan Sunset. 
The Copper on my lid with gold on the inner corners of my eyes.
The Plum on the outer corner and in the crease  blended
The Sky Blue in the crease blended with the plum
The deep stormy gray above the crease
The shimmery Vanilla on my browbone


I hope you all enjoy these swatches and take a look at buying this yourself and creating some amazing looks!

XoXo
ASH

 

0 comments: