Kat Von D Ladybird Palette & Blush

 Hey everyone!
I bought a few of Kat's products at Sephora and decided to review 2 of them.
I have never used any of her line and was excited to try it because I heard that her makeup caters to fair skinned gals/and gents :) 
The shadows are formulated without parabens, and has ingredients that include vitamin E, rose extract, and conditioning oils that keep your skin feeling smooth.
They are rich, pigmented, long lasting and easily blend-able.

So here is my review of the LadyBird Palette and The Everlasting Blush In Bellisima!!





 Ohhh PRETTY!!!   lol
Yep, that's a mirror! For easier use of putting your shadows on
Lets talk colors!
From Left to right
    1.    Fur-Elise: A smokey plum color that is matte. It is elegant, very eggplant-ish.
    2.    Vespertine: A subtle pearl color great for the browbone area to highlight
    3.    Renholder:  A pale smoky nude
    4.    Siouxie-Sioux: A deep Matte Black
    5.    Unrequited: A lovely pale pink/ flesh tone
    6.    Harlow: a Flesh Nude color, great for a base
    7.    Wolf: A rustic brown, good for crease work
    8.    Cleopatra: A burnt orange, almost like a classic brick
In all, the colors are wonderful, all Matte, all easily used for different looks

 ____________________________________________________________________________________



  This blush, I can honestly say I am in looove!  Bellisima is such a perfect peach color on my skin that leaves an iridescent sheen to it. almost an ethereal glow!  I have a super hard time finding a blush that compliments my fair skin, and this just works right into it!!


I cant wait to try more of her products and review them!

Thanks for reading!
XoXo
Ash


Penulis : Unknown

Article Kat Von D Ladybird Palette & Blush Unknown Saturday, July 27, 2013. 0 Comment Post Kat Von D Ladybird Palette & Blush
 

0 comments: