Ipsy July 2013 Glam Bag

IT"S HERE!!
My Ipsy GlamBag arrived today and I took some photos to show you what I got up close and Personal.  If you do NOT know what Ipsy is, It is a Beauty Subscription box that is shipped to you monthly after you are off the waiting list for a simple $!0 a month payment. You get sample and full size beauty products to try out! Check out Ipsy.com and use my Referral if you decide to join!

IPSY REFERRAL  <3  <----------  


First things First! A Look at everything bundled together!
The Theme of July Is "BEACH BEAUTY" This has some offers and discounts of the back of the cute card!
Here is the cute Clear Bright Pink Makeup bag that some items came packaged in. Super durable!
I will surely be using this throughout the summer!


Lookie Lookie!  This is the cute little gift I got from Ipsy for referring 2 other subscribers!
This is a BaubleBar O-Bracelet. Super cute, looks fun. I will def be wearing this with my new Tiger print Tank top!

Nailtini Nailpolish in "MAI TAI"
A bright fuchsia orange. I tried this out on a few of my nails and am not too thrilled with the polish. It is super thick and coats uneven with a sloppy look. Sad to say I hope we Do NOT get any more of these specific polishes in the coming bags. I would much rather see @Zoya or @OPI 

Poppity Pop Pop Pop!!!!   The Pop Pouty Pop Lip Crayon in "Coral Crush"  I have never used anything by POP before so this was new to me, and I can say I loved the color. Super fun and bright, very trendy, It is super smooth on the lips as well. I will be taking a few pics this week with it on and post it!!

Healthy Sexy Hair Beach Spray
I have never used this specific product, but I am familiar with the brand. You can see on a previous blog I use the Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner. But I switched to Macadamia since my hair is very long and it needs a deeper treatment. So my boyfriend uses these products on his hair, which is super long and thick.  I will post a review of this after I have tried it.


Here we go!  I was soooo excited for this, I am an eyeshadow-holic!!  I have heard great things about this company and was stoked to give it a whirl. This sample has 3 colors from different palettes. The colors are superb and super sexy. I am also going to try these bad boys this week for a look!.

I actually cannot wait to try this. I have alot of great reviews on the @Coola products line. I need to start using a good moisturizer with SPF in it anyways. It is a small sample but it seems a little goes a long way. You don't need much. There is basically no scent to this as I can tell. 
(UPDATE)  
I have been using for 3 days, my sample size of this, and OMG it is so amazing!  I am buying a full size and leaving Clinique!!


Well folks, this concludes what was in my First Ipsy GlamBag!  I loved pretty much everything and cannot wait to get next months bag as well. Remember to check Ipsy out and if you subscribe, use my link above to do so. You wont regret it!
Thanks for reason and don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!
XoXo
Ash


Penulis : Unknown

Article Ipsy July 2013 Glam Bag Unknown Saturday, July 27, 2013. 0 Comment Post Ipsy July 2013 Glam Bag
 

0 comments: